Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: Application for Flukê

Go down

Re: Application for Flukê Empty Re: Application for Flukê

Post  Flukê Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:07 am

Name:Michael
Nickname:Flukê
Class:Rogue
Server:Vek'nilash
Faction:Horde
Profesions:Herb/Alch

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? Engineer

-
Talents:54/10/7 ( raid build with )

-
Would you changed them if asked? Yes

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc)

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why. Sure

-
What is your pve experience? Raided everything since beta, I am from the old burning legion, were stormwind used to get raided by Kazzak!!!

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave. In Excelsis and Violation on Frostmane, due to ppl leaving WoW guildleaders and people who made it all worth it

-
How did you get to know the guild? Faith whispered me

-
What is your role in the raid? Depends on our setup and the job given by the guildleader " but as a rogue mainly dps and some utility ability abuse as-well such as expose armor / stunlock / tricks and trade / etc etc... many ways to play the game, a rogue aint just a " nuker " and hes a surviver as well, giving the heaolers less stress, knowing rogues are doing well on their own ( in some encounters )

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)

-
How would you define yourself as a player? Intelligent and eloquent and fair, quick on my keys, have everything binded even my food/drink, i try to perceive through as much downtime as possible, being effective in every possible way, be that pvp or pve. Former grandmarhal. I am very humorious and perceptive of everything around me in dungeons etc. Be that the slightest omen in ur speech that reflects you'r sentient-inner-being, and have the ability to psychoanalyse any given person in great details which makes me an ecceptional diplomat if that's ever required, but i have the feeling that this is more >EQ Ronin Raid focused< so who the F needs a diplomat? --> rpservers....

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? I have keen senses for peoples limits, and usually never transgress that border of ppls patience, unless they step on me.

-
A link to your char in the armory. doing 25 man ToC gathering badges atm gearing up, but u really need a guild for it, and in my case you are my solution to completing this game flawlessly. My greatest achievement is my brain. and the spec is mainly for raids.

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations. Cant right now, sitting on a netcafe, i just ordered a new monster-machine, which soon should arrive hopefully, but as said above i got pro key bindings, and doesnt " click " stuff :S but screeing my UI is like invite a lady over for dinner monday evening unprepared- thats how messy my keys are Razz

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. run with the neccesary raid addons, but i am oldschool and run with the CT_unitframes ( i like to have my Tooltip relocation " on the mouse,, ) and some rogue/mage pvp addons depends on the mission, if u want me to get some that wont be a problem either.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? 27, 5years of marriage/divorced, been through hell and paradise in this life in many aspects of it, so yeahhh i would call my self mature scratch

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? yes

-
Do you have a computer with a stable connection? yes

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? martial/kitesurf/reading.

-
what do you do in your free time? above and whatever duties that comes with being a father.

-

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? %

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing? %

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? %

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? around 3000

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here.
Live in Denmark.
Former military Police sergeant / and studying law at the university of copenhagen. And this is what i think of the system - its evil and manipulative, and the only way to get around is knowing what's inside.
Been playing wow since " when " u could drown ppl with sheep underwater. ( beta )

Been playing Mostly mages, and even went through the reckless farm for GrandMarshal on my old rogue and mage ( alliance ) and every raid content by then " seems like ive been walking through centuries in this world of war... " watching great empires ( guilds ) fall apart and new ones arise.
I am a rogue now, and had a break on 7months due to rlf issues and was planning to come back strong "which is now,,

I plan on raiding every end game content they are making, and staying on this rogue for good til they will simply break up WoW.

Seriously i am a good investment + i provide maturity and intelligence and supreme diplomatic skills to the guild and a dark humor that maks most raids a bit of fun if need be, i am not a purple-pixel whore and go bash my keyboard and break my nails at my own flesh if i loose on purple or u decide to forward it to another person, but i am not a fan of nepotism either.

I have been playing in leading guilds so i know what it's about, and i am a quick learner and read up on anything provided and does a great deal of personal research too. 8-7months ago i had full valor.. etc. So i was at top of my league.

That was my two copper, peace. ( hope i round it all it's late Sleep )

Michael.

Hello and thank you for interesting yourself in joining Cruor, an officer will respond to your apply as fast as possible.

Flukê

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Flukê Empty note

Post  Flukê Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:23 am

And another issue, i know what gems and enchants i need etc, but given the current gear its simply not worth it, and just started again a week ago Exclamation

Flukê

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Flukê Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:19 pm

Hi mate i would like too say your apply is id say Exceptional very explaining very detailed you radiate such matureness i will give you a chance to try out you really want to be part of our project ill invite you as trial.. if i see you do Heroics gear up more a bit and i see you wanna really be part of us youll go on but if i see you dont do heroics barely connect and not making a effort ill be forced to remove you from the guild i hope you can really demonstrate that your a top notch player see you ingame.
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Application for Flukê Empty Re: Re: Application for Flukê

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down