Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shaman application

Go down

Shaman application Empty Shaman application

Post  Eilert Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:30 pm

Name: Björn
Nickname: Eilert
Class: Shaman
Server: Veknilash
Faction: Horde
Profesions: none, but im gonna get alchemy and herbalism.. herbalism only take a few hours to get full.. so it will be done pretty fast

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? to any the guild needs me to get

-
Talents: 56 / 15 / 0 elemental

-
Would you changed them if asked? yeah sure i like healing aswell.. got both priest and resto drood so im used to healing Smile but ele is my nr one choice..

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc) i dont work or study right now.. im just home, playing wow Razz

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why. ofc, got no problem with dedicating myself to a good cause ^^

-
What is your pve experience? ive been in some hardcore guilds earlier, cleared all instances in the game except icecrown, pre tbc, tbc and wotlk Smile
Also used to be rogue officer in barons of kalimdor who was server nr 1 to clear naxx 10 and 25 on bladefist horde side.. raided every day with those guys in tbc and had a 5 month long 100% raid activity.. but have always been in top 3 pve guilds on the server ive been playng on with all my chars..

-
In what guilds have you been? answered this in the question above here.. but the guild got disbanded after naxx clearing when wotlk came out.. seince then ive been pvping mostly

-
How did you get to know the guild? im good friends with Icakasse whos healing you guys up in raids ^^

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one) well i can both heal or dps, got experience from both, dpsing would be my primary goal but ofc if we lack a healer and got dps.. ill use my other talentspec and heal you guys for sure Very Happy

-
How would you define yourself as a player? focused, know alot about the game and has played it seince it came out.. i do what im supposed to ^^

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? im respectful, have had problems with some guys in the game ofc but i dont make problems with other players without a very good reason.. im a happy, outgoing and friendly guy most of the time Very Happy

-
A link to your char in the armory. http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Eilert
dont laugh to much Very Happy i dinged 3 days ago.. but im getting gear fast and will soon be ready for some pwnage.. and now with the new free triumph badges it will take like 2-3 days to get solid raiding gear Smile

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations. dont got one but i dont klick on any of my spells with the mouse.. all binded ^^ no noobiness here hehe.. i dont back paddle either ^^ haha

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. decursive and so on ^^ raid addons bla bla bla.. all the stuff i need ^^ threatmeter and so on

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? yeah im 27 years old.. i gotta be ^^

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? ofc all of them

-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion? yepp Smile

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? being with the gf, friends and so on..

-
what do you do in your free time? play wow?

-
do you fully accept the guild rules? yeah

-
Extra Points !! im well hung

-
Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? nope sry..

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing? not that either

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? yeah

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? 2400.. but this season 2007 rating 3v3

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here. im from sweden :O)

Eilert

Back to top Go down