Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ehance shaman LFGuild

2 posters

Go down

Ehance shaman LFGuild Empty Ehance shaman LFGuild

Post  Orcazm Mon Nov 16, 2009 2:42 am

Name: Orcazm
Nickname: Orgasm
Class: shaman
Server: vek nilash..
Faction: FTH!
Profesions: 120~ engineer / 450 mining

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? sure

-
Talents: enhance / resto

-
Would you changed them if asked? sure

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc) study(monday - friday) + work (thusdays + sundays) WoW (8 days a week)

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why. i might have to work on a raiding day, if iv been sick on the normal working day, wich might make me late to a raid. But when im home, theres nothing that can stop me from raiding, not even mom!

-
What is your pve experience? pff, MC, BWL, NAXX 40, ZG, BT, ZA, MH, MAGGY (lol), TOTC 10 /25, Uldu 10/25 (some HM's) onyxia 10/25. think thats it.

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave. Been pugging alot with IRLs (wotlk). pre tbc i was in a guild called succession top 3 guilds in world at pre tbc.

-
How did you get to know the guild? my friend /2

-
What is your role in the raid? keep raid alive or nuke the living s*** out of bosses

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one) resto / ele / enhance? pve only

-
How would you define yourself as a player? Pure ownage, i addept to the situation, find solutions to problems. me as leader = no whipefest.

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? i lack respect to ppl lacking it to me.

-
A link to your char in the armory. whats armory? haha jk.

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations. are you serious?

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. threath / healing meter to motivate me to get to the top.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? somedays..

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? OFC.

-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion? yäs zir!

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? girls, alcohol, sex, movies, pizza?

-
what do you do in your free time? playing, WoW

-
do you fully accept the guild rules?
yes sir!

Orcazm

Back to top Go down

Ehance shaman LFGuild Empty Re: Ehance shaman LFGuild

Post  razhasia Mon Nov 16, 2009 12:19 pm

Hey Orcazm! Thanks for beeing interested ni Cruor. You will get an answer this afternoon. Good luck!
razhasia
razhasia

Back to top Go down

Ehance shaman LFGuild Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Mon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 pm

Hi mate see you ingame Smile your apply is accepted
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ehance shaman LFGuild Empty Re: Ehance shaman LFGuild