Post  Haxarn on Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:01 pm

Name:Sindri Statham
Nickname: Haxarn
Class: Dk
Server: Vek'Nilash
Faction:Horde
Profesions:Engineering / Mining [Not Full]

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one?
Rather not but if u rly demand it i gues i culd

-
Talents: Blood/unholy

-
Would you changed them if asked? Yeah

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc) Study

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why. Yeah

-
What is your pve experience? everything to Ulduar Naxx, OS up to 2D, Maly, and some ulduar bosses

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave. Random non raiding guilds on the server. But now i want to join a progressing PvE guild

-
How did you get to know the guild? Saw a member of the guild Looking for ppl to the guild in the /2

-
What is your role in the raid? Dps / Pwner Razz

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one) I dont have any Tanking gear but if the guild wants me to gett some gear i culd do so. Always been Dps in this game and i enjoy it Smile

-
How would you define yourself as a player? Understanding and Fast Learning player With good moral!

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? I respect every1 in the raid unless ppl start picking on me Smile

-
A link to your char in the armory.

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.
I am a clicker but only use 123 for Heart strike and both diseases.

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. Omen, Dbm, Recount and Atlasloot is the addons i use while Raiding

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? Yeah, Think so

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? Ventrilo and Mic but no TS

-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion? Yeah

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? Wow and friends and i play Football but atm i cant play since i had this big surgery with my leg so can play for like 4 month's

-
what do you do in your free time? Play wow and be with friends

-
do you fully accept the guild rules? Yeah

-
Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? Sry, Nope

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing? Sry, Nope

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? Sry, Nope

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? i dont do that much pvping but it wuld be fun to start with arena if sum1 needed a Dk

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here. i have been innactive for almost 2 Month's cus of sum RL stuff + a surgery on my leg but now im gonna go hardcore gaming again and will hopefully Enjoy it Very Happy How often does it happen that the raid will go on to 00.00 - 01.00 ? im studdying wich means i have to wake up early in the morning so that might be a problem if we raid to that time many times in the week :/ i just gott my shoulders and Waist so im still working on the enchant on it. just started to play again so im a bit low on cash but gonna gett sum asap

Haxarn

Back to top Go down

Dk LF Guild Empty Re: Dk LF Guild

Post  razhasia on Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:39 pm

Hello Haxarn. Before all I explain the Raid times. Our raid time is from Sunday till Friday. Raidtime start at 19:00 we stop for dinner (20 mins) , and finish at 1:00 always. When we reach the guild objectives ( have the roster full etc..) We will do the Raid farming the first day of the save, so the members will get free days.

Think about it and answer if you still interested in Cruor.
razhasia
razhasia

Back to top Go down