Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock

3 posters

Go down

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock Empty Application - Doomflayer, Warlock

Post  Doomflayer Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:36 pm

Name: Øystein
Nickname: Doomflayer
Class: Warlock
Server: Vek'Nilash
Faction: Horde
Profesions: Tailoring and Mining

-
Would you change your professions if asked? if so witch one?
I would change my professions without a complaint. Either one, but I would rather change the mining.
-
Talents:
I have specced Destruction, all talents spent is to provide maximum dps in raids.
-
Would you changed them if asked?
It wouldn't be a problem for me at all, to change my spec.
-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc)
I dedicate myself to music. I play, compose, write and study music. It doesn't take up many afternoons, so it shouldn't be a problem.
-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and in case you cant fully make an assistance of 100% explain why.
I do accept them. No problem there.
-
What is your pve experience?
Oh, I have lots of experience in PVE. I have played since classic wow, and have enjoyed many a late night raiding. I did a lot of AQ, MC and BWL in classic. In TBC, I cleared Kara, Gruul, Mag, SSC and TK:TE, but then I had a pause for a year or two. When Wotlk was launched, I started playing again. And I've done Naxx, VoA, OS, Ony, some Uld and some tries at ToC. I know tactics for all bosses in this game, more or less.
-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave.
I have recently been in Smoker's Choice and LokTar Ogar. I left because of poor management. That is one of the worst things I know in this entire game. Unexperienced players acting big and important, but all they end up doing is wreck guilds.
-
How did you get to know the guild?
I have done heroics with several of your members, and I've heard a lot of good things about you. From what I hear, you have a really good community, which is the most important thing for me. Nothing is better than to play with good and decent people.
-
What is your role in the raid?
My role in the raid is to listen, follow tactics, and do good dps.
-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)
I'm a pure dps-class. But I have played both heal and tank on my paladin. ^^
-
How would you define yourself as a player?
I am a nice player. I'm not aggressive or rude, I just smile to everyone and tell jokes. I am, however, a serious and dedicated player when it comes to raids. I still like it to be a good tone during raids, but it has to be taken seriously too.
-
Are you respectful to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems?
I always respect fellow players, unless they do something to upset me personally. I will never flame a player for failing, but rather talk to him later and share ideas about what went wrong and how. I will always try my best to help others, and I always appreciate it when someone helps me.
-
A link to your char in the armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Doomflayer
-
A screen shot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.
I will come back later with a link to a picture. I need to get to my stationary to do it. I am currently writing on a 5 years old laptop, which is not the greatest tool I have. Not to worry though, I always play on my stationary. ^^
-
Comment briefly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them.
I use Omen for threat, BigWigs as a raid-addon, AtlasLoot to figure where to go to get my next upgrade, recount to check dps and such, MapCoords for obvious reasons, Bejeweled to have something to do while taking FPs or generally going anywhere, I use Gatherer for my mining, and I use IpopBar to keep a cleaner UI.
I have bound my most important skills to keys close to WASD, such as Death Coil on s-E, Life Tap on F etc.
-
Do you consider yourself a mature person?
I do. I am calm and nice, and I don't go around yelling bad things about people I don't like. ^^
-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo?
I do. Ready at all times.
-
Do you have a computer with a stable connection?
Yes, I do.
-
what are your hobbies apart from wow?
Music. And I also have a social life. Smile
-
what do you do in your free time?
I play in a band, I practice with 5 different instruments, I compose music/write songs, and I study music. Most of this happens during the day. ^^
-
do you fully accept the guild rules?
I solemnly do, sir.
-
Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website?
I do have experience with maintenance.
-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing?
I am quite adept at Photoshop, but that's all.
-
Do you know how to work with a video editor?
I know how to work certain programs, but I'm no genius. ^^

In case you played arenas what's the maximum rating you've had?
I played arena in TBC with my paladin, and had.. 2.2k rating or so. For two weeks, and then a new season started. ^^
-
If you have anything you want to add do so here.
- I couldn't help fixing the spelling and grammatic errors in your questions. Looks much better if you just spend 1 minute correcting it. It will also make your point stronger when people write their applications full of errors in grammar and spelling. ^^
Have fun
- Doomflayer

Doomflayer

Back to top Go down

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock Empty Re: Application - Doomflayer, Warlock

Post  razhasia Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:03 pm

I couldn't help fixing the spelling and grammatic errors in your questions. Looks much better if you just spend 1 minute correcting it. It will also make your point stronger when people write their applications full of errors in grammar and spelling. ^^
----------------

Lol! Thanks a lot you are right xD We will answer you as soon as possible.

Very Happy

Edit: When you upload your screenshot Cool
razhasia
razhasia

Back to top Go down

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock Empty Pending

Post  Faith Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:26 pm

Hello mate nice apply you got there all is fine waiting for screenshot Smile afro
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock Empty Re: Application - Doomflayer, Warlock

Post  Doomflayer Wed Dec 02, 2009 12:47 am

Application - Doomflayer, Warlock WoWScrnShot_120109_234236

Here's my screen. Took some time to get home, but it's finally there. ^^
Enjoy.

PS: Tried to make it a bit more Epic for you. <3 Razz

Doomflayer