Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy/disc priest

2 posters

Go down

Holy/disc priest Empty Holy/disc priest

Post  Zerakhon Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:12 pm

Name:Rikard Öhberg (rirre irl )
Nickname:zerakhon, thou allways called zerak by everyone
Class: Priest
Server:Vek nilash
Faction:Horde
Profesions:Jewelcrafting and enchanting

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? I would if there are better ones, but i have the best proffs for my class atm

-
Talents:

13/58/0
-
Would you changed them if asked?

I would if you told me a better way, but atm this one maximizies my paly style and so on ingame, There are bad bed speccs and there are good ones, then you can have a good one with more of a personal touch like me.
-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc) Atm im doing nothing but rehab, but i will try start study in the spring but thats some time away.

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why.

I can agree to the raidng hours and so on. If im not able to make it i will announse it to an officer or on the the forum.

-
What is your pve experience?

In vanilla I'v done all but naxx, In Tbc iv done all but swp before the nerf. In wotlk iv downed everything normal mode except algalon but to do that you need to down all keepers in hm. I have done a few hm's but know what to do in all engangements of hm's , So if i tag along to a hardmode grp, i will know the taccs in before hand, Don't need any taccs drawn for me.

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave

.Interlopers that i have been recently, been in there for a few months, but quite wow just before interlopers closed down due to irl problems. Thou iv dealt with some of the problems, i have still gone through a surgerory so somethimes i just need to take a short break to stand up and get some blood in my leggs, If you want to know more about it, just ask in tells or something and we can take it there.

-
How did you get to know the guild?

Spams in chatt

-
What is your role in the raid?

To keep ppl alive, Dispelling and to focus on the surounding of a fight, if something are going wrong, i can announce it cause i got time.
-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)

Well i have about the same experience in all speccs, i can tank, dps or heal, just that i don't have a char for tanking atm. Thou that are in progress i will be able to assist with different kind of chars depending ong what's needed. Got an alt lock that has good enough gear for normal everthing so far.
How would you define yourself as a player?

Im a player with big library of knowledge that are more then happy to help out others in questions. Im very dedicated and loyal. When i raid im 100% focused and im not the one going afk every 30 min.
-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems?

Yes i am, this is not a solo game and wroking together are the prio so getting along are another essiential part
-
A link to your char in the armory.

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Zerakhon
-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person?

yes i do

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo?

have all three
-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion?

yes i do
-
what are your hobbys apart from wow?

Well party, go to the gym, date girls that sort a stuff
-
what do you do in your free time?

atm rehab and play games, can't do much more
-

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website?

I do have some but not to much,
-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing?

- nope

Do you know how to work with a video editor?

- Well depending on how good hehe

Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had?

-Havent really played it full out so like 1900 or 2000 only, but it were in tbc

If you have anything you want to add do so here.

-

Zerakhon

Back to top Go down

Holy/disc priest Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Fri Oct 30, 2009 9:20 pm

Zerakhon Very nice apply ^^ wierd gem on the shoulders hehe thank your for interesting yourself in submiting the apply
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down