Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Undead Rogue wants to join

2 posters

Go down

Undead Rogue wants to join Empty Undead Rogue wants to join

Post  macc Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:51 pm

Name:Hampus Pehrsson
Nickname: Macc
Class: Rogue
Server: Vek'Nilash
Faction: Horde
Profesions: LW/Skinning

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one? I am willing to change to whatever that is needed.

-
Talents: Combat spec, 16/51/4

-
Would you changed them if asked? Yes

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc) Study, play WoW, party.

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why.

I've read the guildrules and I accept them.

-
What is your pve experience?

Classic - all of them.
TBC - most of them.
10man Naxx - Yes, all bosses.
10man Sartharion - Yes
10man Malygos - Yes
10man Ulduar - No
10man Trial of the Crusader - Yes
10man Trial of the Grand Crusader - About half instance.
25man Naxx - Yes, all bosses.
25man Sartharion - Yes with 3 drakes
25man Malygos - yes
25man Ulduar - no
25man Trial of the Crusader - yes
25man Trial of the Grand Crusader - no

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave.

Since I recently migrated to this server, I haven't really applied to a guild yet.

-
How did you get to know the guild? From Fáith

-
What is your role in the raid? A positive, polite and nice player. I have a good sense of humor and have never been rude to anyone.

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)

-
How would you define yourself as a player? I am a very mature player, I'm polite and have patience in raids or whatever it might be.

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? I'm always in a good mood and even if I have issues or something IRL I do my best to not let my partners get affected.

-
A link to your char in the armory. http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Macc

-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations. https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img441/363/55831116.jpg

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them. I am currently using Omen Threatmeter, Recount (dps meter), and ofcourse DeadlyBossMod. The most necessery for raids and that doesn't affect my FPS more than needed.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? Yes I do.

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? Yes I have mic, vent and TS

-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion? Yes I have.

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? Music,friends,party,school.

-
what do you do in your free time? Playing WoW and hang out with friends.

-

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? Sort of yes.

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing? Yes alot in Photoshop.

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? Yes I have edited alot of PvP/PvE movies and have a big knowledge in softwares such as Sony Vegas.

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? 2k + at level 70

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here. Hope you're interested in my app and that I can join Cruor Smile

-

Regards
Macc

macc

Back to top Go down

Undead Rogue wants to join Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Sun Nov 08, 2009 9:00 pm

Hi macc very nice apply indeed we have allready talked about your gear in construction as in gems so thats all okay Smile welcome onboard cya ingame ^^ Smile
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum