Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronas - 80 PVE hunter surv/mm spec application

2 posters

Go down

Coronas - 80 PVE hunter surv/mm spec application Empty Coronas - 80 PVE hunter surv/mm spec application

Post  coronas Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:26 pm

Name: Ronald
Nickname: Coronas
Class: Hunter
Server: Vek'nilash
Faction: Horde
Profesions: Mining/Jewelcrafting (both max)

Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one?
possibly I'd change mining to either blacksmithing or leatherworking stats wise.

Talents:
3/14/54

Would you changed them if asked?
if needed, yes

What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc)
RL i'm working as a system engineer at a financial company (pensions, insurance and such). Most of my time goes to that or to my apartment where I currently live single.

Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why.
yes

What is your pve experience?
i've done all pre-tbc, tbc raids and wotlk raids on a protection warrior and healing/ret paladin, up to ulduar10 hard modes (except Hodir and Freya) and totc10/25 normal. with this hunter i've done naxx10/25, voa10/25, onyxia10/25. PVE class wise I know a lot of certain classes in the game.

In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave.
vanilla 40m raids up to Naxxramas - Sinners Syndicate on Shadowmoon (ally). left due to guild disband
tbc raids - Nightfall on Agamaggan (ally). left due to inactivity
wotlk raids - Peacocks on Kor'gall (ally). left due to inactivity and many leavers
wotlk raids - Spooky inc on Vek'nilash (horde). left due to inactivity

How did you get to know the guild?
Dalaran trade chat while leveling fishing

What is your role in the raid?
dps and (if possible/needed) polishing tactics or certain actions that repeadetly go wrong or not as intended.
been an raid officer in tbc raids for BT/SW raids.

What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one)
as for today about 4500GS, still missing weapon and chest enchant. aiming for 2 more triumph items.

How would you define yourself as a player?
active and performing as instructed (if not looking for tactics and info about future content or challenges). social mostly and fluent in speaking/writing English/Dutch.

Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems?
yes. no.

A link to your char in the armory.
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Coronas

A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.
don't have atm. basic interface

Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them.
DBM, QH, atlasloot, gatherer. mainly as a reminder for boss tactics, gathering stuff for (trade)skills.

Do you consider yourself a mature person?
yes

Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo?
yes, both

Do you have a computer with a stable conexion?
very stable. high end computer, 20mbit connection all for myself Smile. rarely latency or dc.

what are your hobbys apart from wow?
sports, tv, indoor/outdoor events and outgoing, PS3 games, occasional work events.

what do you do in your free time?
usually WoW or my hobbies.

do you fully accept the guild rules?
yes

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website?
made 2 personal websites before, redesigned a restaurant website, paint/glass store website, translation site.
in terms of maintenance I'm managing several ASP.NET websites at my company but do not redevelop them.

Do you have knowledge of graphic designing?
a bit (photoshop, elements, indesign)

Do you know how to work with a video editor?
no

Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had?
i don't arena

If you have anything you want to add do so here.
-

coronas

Back to top Go down

Coronas - 80 PVE hunter surv/mm spec application Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:35 pm

Hello there mate i am worried if you are going to be able as active as we would like.. but we will see about that ingame also missing a few enchants that i hope you will fix soon other then that your accepted please talk with me ingame. thank you
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum