Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application by fluke

2 posters

Go down

Application by fluke Empty Application by fluke

Post  Flukê Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:18 pm

Hi spoke with faith he advised me to make an appli since u peps are the top of ur league.

Hi there, my name is Michael, 27.
Live in Denmark.
Former military Police sergeant / and studying law at the university of copenhagen. And this is what i think of the system - its evil and manipulative, and the only way to get around is knowing what's inside.
Been playing wow since " when " u could drown ppl with sheep underwater. ( beta )

Been playing Mostly mages, and even went through the reckless farm for GrandMarshal on my old rogue and mage ( alliance ) and every raid content by then " seems like ive been walking through centuries in this world of war... " watching great empires ( guilds ) fall apart and new ones arise.
I am a rogue now, and had a break on 7months due to rlf issues and was planning to come back strong "which is now,,

I plan on raiding every end game content they are making, and staying on this rogue for good til they will simply break up WoW.

my gear

Seriously i am a good investment Wink + i provide maturity and intelligence and supreme diplomatic skills to the guild and a dark humor that maks most raids a bit of fun if need be, i am not a purple-pixel whore and go bash my keyboard and break my nails at my own flesh if i loose on purple or u decide to forward it to another person, but i am not a fan of nepotism either.

I have been playing in leading guilds so i know what it's about, and i am a quick learner and read up on anything provided and does a great deal of personal research too. 8-7months ago i had full valor.. etc. So i was at top of my league.

That was my two copper, peace.

Michael.

Flukê

Back to top Go down

Application by fluke Empty Re: Application by fluke

Post  Istorm Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:36 pm

Plz follow the tempalt at the forums thanks
Istorm
Istorm

Back to top Go down

Application by fluke Empty Accepted

Post  Faith Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:06 am

Nice Speech Smile if you could only have used the template xD hehe please repost but with the template of apply ill be happy to read it ^^
Faith
Faith
Admin

https://cruor-vek.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Application by fluke Empty Re: Application by fluke

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down