Cruor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resto Shaman

Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Resto Shaman

Post  Athanato Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:48 pm

Name: Menelaos
Nickname: Athanatos
Class: Shaman Resto
Server: Vek 'Nilash
Faccion: Horde
Profesions: Enchanting/ Inscription

-
Would you change your professiones if asked? if so witch one?
hm... i dont wona change any of my profetions but i would do so if it is needed!!!!!

-
Talents: Resto shaman full, have a druid lvl 80 resto too, and soon a priest as well, i just love to heal. Smile

-
Would you changed them if asked? i would but i cant dps, but i can heal heal heal.... Smile

-
What do you dedicate yourself to? (work,study, etc), for the next few months just my son and home, no work no uni nothing.

-
Do you fully accept the raiding hours and farming hours? and incase you cant fully make an asistance of 100% explain why.
i dont think i will have any problem never did, just my wife is going to give berth to our son (soon he is gona be farming for us too Very Happy) and i dont know if it might give me less free time to play, but raiding hours are holly, no phone no door, nothing.
-
What is your pve experience?naxx10-25, uld10 12/14, 25 5/14, totc 10 and 25 5/5, onixia 10

-
In what guilds have you been? and why did you leave. I am in Legion of Death and never been to an othere guild, we stoped raiding and i am looking for some active place i can call my own. Smile

-
How did you get to know the guild? just from a trade spam

-
What is your role in the raid? Pure healing

-
What experience and gear do you have in other roles?(respond if your class is not a pure dps one) have enchasment gear, but not sure i have the skills.

-
How would you define yourself as a player? Team player, i like to admite my mistackes when i do them, and i wish everyone did that, so we know wtf went rong without meaning that rong = kick, people fuck up and is good we know who did but suport everyone so they try focus more. People should be responsible in a raid!!!! I try to be cos i wona have fun.

-
Are you respectfull to your partners or other players? do you usually have problems? well i have problem if someone fucks up over and over again and i know he has better skills. otherewise i am respectfull to all guild members!!!!!

-
A link to your char in the armory.
-
A screenshot of your char of your bindings and other configurations.

-
Comment breifly what addons and bindings do you have and why you have them.

-
Do you consider yourself a mature person? yeap i do Smile

-
Do you have a microphone and ts/ventrilo? i dont have teaam speak but i will get it and install it if you guyz need me and the prog, but i have vent and mic and they r working perfectly.

-
Do you have a computer with a stable conexion? yes i do!

-
what are your hobbys apart from wow? my dog my cat and my rabit, then my bike!!!!!!! and ofc my wife too :DDDDD

-
what do you do in your free time?hm... lots of personal stuff : /

-

Extra Points !!

Do you have knowledge over web designing and maintainance of a website? None at all

-
Do you have knowledge of graphic designing?... hm.. well i have autocad diploma but dont know how this gona help at all, not to mention i am an architect.

-
Do you know how to work with a video editor? windows video editor i hve used it, made some stuff, but thats as far as i go

-
Incase you played arenas whats your maximum rateing youve had? never have only tried.

-
If you have anything you want to add do so here.

-

Athanato

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Reply

Post  Aryx Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:16 pm

Hello athanatos, in the first place thank your for submiting the apply and interest you have shown.

The apply is correct, and your experience is not bad, but in another part you havent commented your binds and addons and the truth is i would like to know a bit more what you use.

In any case your apply is accepted please check your calendary to see the event so we can invite you to the massive invite (wich will be tuesday).
Aryx
Aryx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty bindings and addons

Post  Athanato Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:21 pm

hehe

didnt realise you were asking for that, i use bartender to set up my bars how i want them, recount so i know how mutch i am healing and what spells crit and how powerfull they r, or how eficient my healing is, dont wona overheal mutch. I use Quickdkp cos i am officer in previus guild, but is totaly useless if i go to othere, and i have one seperate window for wisps and officer chat, so i can keep track of thouse even if i go afk for long time and i am in a capital or raid. and last i have only one macro were i have [Nature's Swiftness] [Tidal Force] together, dont have a use trinket.
my healing addon is healbot have 2 setings 1 for 5mans and 1 for 25. and it works fine with no bugs or anything, well one small but i learn to play with it, seens even game reinstalation didnt seem to fix it. Groups are upside down, so first is last and so on. :p

Athanato

Back to top Go down

Resto Shaman Empty Re: Resto Shaman

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down